The plan is built into 3 progressive blocks each lasting 2 weeks. For each week you will be programmed to do 3 key workouts, 1 stretch workout, 2 active recovery days and 1 rest day. You will recieve:
- Educational tutorials on "Posture & Alignment", "Diastasis" (including step by step guidance on how to check for your own) and "The connection breath"
- A 6-week daily calendar to follow
- 3 new workout videos for each block all designed by a specialist in post natal fitness and endorsed by women's health physiotherpist
1. "Core": Pilates-style workout to re-connect to your core
2. "Tone": Resistance band workout for building strong foundations
3. "Glow": Low-impact cardio to get your endorphins racing
- 3 stretch workout videos to keep you mobile throughout the plan
- 90 days of access to the plan so you can revisit the videos again and again
- Access to an exclusive forum where you can ask questions & form a support system with other Mumas on the plan
All workout videos are a maximum of 26 mins so easy to fit into your day!
You get all of this for just one payment of £75
You need to have clearance to exercise from your Doctor at your 6-8 week check or be 10+ weeks post c-section birth. It is also recommended that you see a Women's Health Physiotherapist before any return to exercise.
All you need is a mat to lie on, a long resistance band, a mini loop resistance band and a chair (or similar).
Oh ... and a little bit of time ... but all workout videos are a maximum of 26 minutes, so easy to fit into your day even with a little one who catnaps!
"Sophie’s return to movement plan has been brilliantly designed and put together to safely and progressively get you back to feeling confident with movement again. She takes time to educate you on some key aspects of postnatal recovery that lots of other postnatal programmes lack. Over the 6 weeks she ensures that you have covered lots of the movements you would find in non postnatal specific classes" Rosie Cardale, Women's Health Physiotherapist (www.maephysiotherpy.com)
If you need more convincing, here's a sneak peak inside the plan so you know what to expect upon purchase!Sign up now