My Mummy PT packages are for Mums who want to build their fitness back up after having children. This may be 3 months post baby or years! In both my packages there will be:
- An initial assessment and some baseline measures in the first session
- A programme of 1 hour sessions where we will work on your goals
- Homework exercises along with some guidance on your activity outside of our sessions
- We will also set weekly lifestyle goals together and you’ll be asked to track them each week
Sessions will be held at your home so you have flexibility around children or work and don't have to travel.
Costs: 5 session block - £225, 10 session block £405 (save 10%).
Please contact me before purchasing the package so I can check availability.
Mums sometimes get a quick look over at their post natal GP check ups but are often left feeling daunted by the prospect of exercising again. I created this one-to-one appointment to give you the support and attention you deserve post-natally to ensure you are taking those first steps back to fitness safely and with confidence.
- A posture check: focussing in on those areas of the body that often get shifted during pregnancy
- Diastasis check and discussion with action points
- Pelvic floor, core and breathing conditioning
- Key movement patterns assessment
- Exercises & rehab advice to work on over the coming weeks
Sessions are done in your own home so can easily work around your and your baby's schedule.
Cost: £60 (session lasts between 60-90 mins on average)
Please contact me first to check availability.
Are you pregnant and a bit unsure what exercises are safe or not safe to do? My Pregnancy Care plan is just for you. It's a one-to-one session where you'll get:
- A deep pre-screening of your pregnancy, current exercise and goals for pregnancy
- An assessment of your current movement capabilities
- Advice on movement through the trimesters (including things to avoid)
- A guide of exercises to do throughout the trimesters including a run through to ensure correct form
This package can be done in person or online.
Please contact me before booking to ensure I have availability