Yummy Mummies Wellness Morning
Address: Yatton, Bristol BS49, UK
Instructor: Sophie Heath
Come and join us for a morning of wellness ran by local Post Natal PT and Nutritionist Sophie Heath. The morning will consist of:
9.15: Arrive any time from now to settle in
9.30: A mini workout suitable for new mumas, held at Commandofit
10.00: Grab yourselves a coffee or juice, courtesy of Feast
10.15: A talk by Sophie Heath - Returning To Exercise After Having Your Baby
10.30: An introduction to Bluebell, a charity that supports families with their mental health after birth
10.45: A talk by Sophie Heath - Top Tips For Eating Well As A Busy Muma
11.00: Brunch (courtsey of Feast) and mummy mingling
12.00: Goodbyes and goodie bag collection!
10% of your ticket fee goes straight to Bluebell chairty, so you're supporting a good cause too.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TICKET
- please go the the "packages" tab and scroll down to purchase your ticket
What do I need to bring?
- please bring a yoga mat to lie on and some water for during the workout. If you're like me and enjoy taking notes during talks, feel free to bring a little notepad!
Will I get the chance to shower after the workout?
- there won't be time to freshen up, however the workout will be gentle and so we shouldn't get too sweaty ... and we will all be in the same boat! Feel free to bring a spare top if you'd prefer to change into it after.
Can I bring my baby?
- yes of course, babies are more than welcome. We ask that only non-movers come along.
Will there be changing facilities for my baby?
- yes, Feast have baby changing facilities
Is there parking at the venue?
- yes there is parking available outside Commadofit and Feast unites
Can I have a refund?
- tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable